A cookie is an information file that the server of this website sends to the device (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) of the person accessing the page to store and retrieve information about the navigation that is carried out from said device.
LABORATORIOS PHERGAL SA uses different types of cookies (technical, analytical and social) solely for the purpose of improving the user’s navigation on the website, without any type of advertising or similar purpose.
LABORATORIOS PHERGAL SA, does not collect any personal data through cookies. All cookies, except those used by the Google Analytics statistics system, are temporary and disappear at the end of the session.
LABORATORIOS PHERGAL SA uses the following cookies on this website:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. In this way, spam is fought.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website, you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons such as Like or Share.
The user may, at any time, choose which cookies he wants to work on this website by:
- The browser configuration; (indicate the link in each browser to enable or disable cookies)
- Third-party tools, available online, which allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation.
Acceptance of this policy implies that the user has been informed in a clear and complete manner about the use of data storage and recovery devices (cookies) as well as that LABORATORIOS PHERGAL SA has the user’s consent for the use thereof as established in article 22 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Additionally, if the user has registered for our Newsletter and/or our news bulletin, on behalf of Phergal Laboratories, we process the information you provide us with in order to send you advertising related to our products and services by any means (Post, email or phone) and invite you to events organized by the company. The data provided will be kept as long as you do not request to terminate the activity. The data will not be transferred to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation. You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether Laboratorios Phergal, SA is processing your personal data, therefore you have the right to access your personal data, rectify any inaccurate data or request its deletion when the data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, by means of communication to Post Office Box 405, 28850, Madrid, or to the email: email@example.com